labradore

"We can't allow things that are inaccurate to stand." — The Word of Our Dan, February 19, 2008.

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

HouseKu, March 2014

HouseKu for the month of March, 2014:


Seniors are out there
        not able to make ends meet,
as I have just said.
- Lorraine Michael, March 12, 2014

I ask the Premier:
        Why have you delayed calling
this by-election?
- Dwight Ball, March 13, 2013

They are telling us
        that down the road again there
is a chance of hope.
- George Murphy, March 13, 2013

It is good to be
        back in the House so we can
do some debating.
- Nick McGrath, March 13, 2013

They have also made
        the Public Utilities
Board aware of it.
- Derrick Dalley, March 18, 2014

We have the lunchroom
        also being utilized
as a music room.
- Paul Lane, March 18, 2014

I have had a few
        people actually say to me:
What is that building?
- Sandy Collins, March 18, 2014

At that point, there left
        something to be desired
about that building.
- Sandy Collins, March 18, 2014

The minister spoke
        about many seniors right
now in our Province.
- Dwight Ball, March 19, 2014

We had various
        programs on the go throughout
the years federally.
- George Murphy, March 19, 2014

I do not know why
        that is, and REEP is a good
example of that.
- George Murphy, March 19, 2014

Set the temperature
        back further when the business
is unoccupied.
- Tony Cornect, March 19, 2014

We have already
        talked about the smart meters
and how that could help.
- Tom Osborne, March 19, 2014

On a regular
        basis for the last two years,
I had to do this.
- Eddie Joyce, March 20, 2014

He asked me many
        questions about exactly
what we are doing.
- Dan Crummell, March 20, 2014

The member across
        the way there is wondering
who my barber is.
- Nick McGrath, March 20, 2014

I am very pleased
        with the way the government
has reacted there.
- Nick McGrath, March 20, 2014

Imagine travelling
        through unfamiliar terrain
at night at high speed.
- Randy Edmunds, March 24, 2014

That is exactly
        what was done with their partners
in Nova Scotia.
- Dwight Ball, March 24, 2014

They did a good job
        and I appreciate them
getting back to me.
- Andrew Parsons, March 24, 2014

Guess who is paying
        the bill when they are off work?
The government is.
- Lisa Dempster, March 25, 2014

As I said, the last
        time I spoke primarily
about my district.
- Susan Sullivan, March 25, 2014

It is just something
        that needs to be monitored
and needs to be fixed.
- Eddie Joyce, March 25, 2014

It is my first time
        as the minister getting
up and answering.
- Paul Davis, March 26, 2014

I want to look at,
        for a minute, what those two
reviews came back with.
- Lisa Dempster, March 26, 2014

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home